Friday, June 3, 2011

Going Beachy!

I just returned from a fabulous week on the Oregon Coast! I had never been (and being from "land-locked" Montana, it was marvelously inspiring:) We stayed in a 3 story beach cottage called the "Luna Bella" and had the beach just right outside our doorstep. When I got home I couldn't get the casual light easy going decor out of my head, and decided to get to re-decorating my own home, and of course planning my next escape to the coast for next year (or if we get cracking by August!) Here's a few lovely examples that have inspired me to go "beachy":) Enjoy!beach cottage white bed vintagebeach cottage white ektorp chairThanks to Sarah at www.abeachcottage.com for such lovely photos and for having the courage to design her life and home around her heart! Now off to the hardware store for yet another gallon of "white on white"! 

P.S. Pics of my master bedroom redo coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment