Friday, June 10, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

Casual Shabby Chic living...(Fireplace Bookcase! Got it-Love it!)

Upcyled Vintage Doors. Love this coffee table
Home-made Chalkboards around the house

Summer Lemonade stands with the kids! (Vintage fun Lemonade  Labels!!!)
Whimsical children's playhouse with GROWING ROOF!

Casual dining nook

Old world oak garden swing

Vintage bicycles with basket...

Toadstools and tea in the garden

Porch Swings

Bottle trees

Winding Garden paths with abundant plants & flowers
I am slowly creating my favorite things right here at home, adding more as I feel inspired, and creating a haven for my children to grow, create, thrive, love, learn and BECOME all God has created them to be, as I find myself becoming more and more in the process. Enjoy your summer and be sure to surround yourself with some of your favorite things!
Blessings!
~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment