Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snowbank Rescue!!!

So not exactly a dumpster diving story, but a snowbank rescue indeed! This table was weathering the cold winter tucked behind a camper in a friends yard, I mentioned it looked like a neat table, and he said I could have it!! WHOO HOO for FREEBIES! I will only put a thin light coat of white paint on this, it is just what I have been looking for for our laundry room...it will have a couple baskets and glass lidded jars on the bottom for detergents, borax, clothes pins...and the top is just the perfect heighth for a 5'3 and 3/4" gal like me for folding & sorting clothes. Will post pics...it is still awaiting pick up...I may have to look into another system for picking up my stellar finds, squishing them between the carseats in our van, or the back of our Subaru Outback makes for some exciting trips home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment